There are a number of factors beyond home owner preference that affect how often this cleaning should be done. These include, but are not limited to:
• Whether or not there are smokers in the household;
• Whether or not there are pets in the household;
• If the home has damage from water or other contaminants;
• If there is direct damage or contamination in the HVAC system;
• Household members who have asthma or allergies whose health can directly benefit from a cleaner HVAC system;
• Contaminants as the result of home remodeling or renovation;
• Newly occupying a home where unknown contaminants may be present.
For questions regarding HVAC Cleaning in Durham area call today!
24 Hour Emergency Services Are Available
Satisfaction Guaranteed – We are proud of our work and stand by it 100%.